– Just getting Started or Lost in your Job Search?
– Confused about using Job Boards and LinkedIn?
– Not sure how to Work with Recruiters?
Make an investment in your job search and make sure it is headed in the right direction. Sign up for a 30 minute session with Jason Kaminsky, an executive recruiter with over 20 years of business experience. He has read over 15,000 resumes and prepped thousands of candidates as they went after their next position. Take advantage of his experience to improve your resume and job search to focus them on getting you your next job. All in absolute confidence of course.
What you need to do:
- Have a solid idea of what you are looking for in your next position
- Complete the PayPal link below
- Mail your resume to Jason@bizjobz.com
- Include”Resume Review” in the subject
- Add comments about the types of positions you are considering
- Include any questions you may have on the process
- Review the primer I send you relative to your resume
What I will do when I receive your resume and completed application:
- Send you a primer on resumes, job searches and use of job boards/LinkedIn
- Review your resume relative to your stated job goals
- Set up a mutually agreeable 30 minute time period during which we will generally discuss the following, unless you have specific question:
- Discuss your job goals (~5 minutes)
- Review your resume (~10 minutes)
- Review strategies for the remainder of the time to go after that job to include
- How to use (and not use) Recruiters
- Job Boards postings and searches
- LinkedIn secrets
All for only $95.00
You are purchasing a 30 minute resume and job search counseling session. This is not an offer of a position or in any way a guarantee you will find a new position as a result of this consultation.